Denenthorn glares "What are you hiding, Miss Larissa?"
Larissa looks up, spinning her gun with her fingers and smiles. "It is a weakness, Denny, just a weakness. I am fighting it, don't worry"
Denenthorn sighs "If you would let me know I could help you"
Larissa stops playing with the gun. "Ah, the angel comes out"
Denenthorn shakes his head "Not angel.. hero"
Denenthorn looks down at the gravestone next to Laris "And I know how it feels to be weak"
Larissa trembles in the breeze and puts her gun away.
Denenthorn smiles sadly "It's easy to feel very weak when you have lived more than one lifetime"
Larissa sighs, her voice softened. "I know it is a cliche, but I fear it is a bit late for me"
Denenthorn shakes his head "It is never too late, I know that too I have gone to hell and back"
Larissa: "I love Brit, Denny, but I hate her too."
Denenthorn nods "Why?"
Larissa: She is so totally perfect and... sweet. She told me Lorne and I are beloveds, and I believed her.
Denenthorn sighs "A pure innocent sees more than even the greatest mind can see sometimes"
Denenthorn: You should not hate her for that, I know she loves you
That girl has been put through more than any demon or angel or other human in this city.....
and yet, she still has that innocence and a love for all things
Larissa looks up the sky, and sits inside the grave, holding her head. "I cant control my feelings, Denny. I try hard.
Denenthorn: Let me help you
Larissa looks up. "Do you think you can?"
Denenthorn 's skin begins to turn to a bronze color, his eyes turn to his usual innocent peacock blue and he looks up at her sadly "I do not know, but I can try"
Larissa shakes her head. "I have not yet hurt anyone, Denny, but I feel it grow inside me"
Denenthorn nods "I have felt anger like this, I know what it is like"
Larissa shots a gaze at him "Do you? Tell me about it? Did you burn down the city?"
Larissa: Did you die a thousand deaths?
Denenthorn smirks "I used to be a demon. I still wake up ready to destroy the world ten times over. I have died many times"
Denenthorn looks down at her "Have you ever been cornered in an abandoned psych ward and captured by a battalion of demons all hellbent on your demise?"
Denenthorn keeps his eyes on her "Have you ever been tortured night and day in hell until you became one of them a follower of Abaddon"
Larissa: I just loved, Denny. Only that.
Denenthorn looks on with tears in his eyes "Have you ever shed the blood of entire cities of women and children"
Denenthorn sighs "Love is a terrible pain"
Larissa looks up. "I don't care about the lives of all on earth, if he loves me back"
Denenthorn shakes his head "You should not linger on him if he does not see the beauty he can have then he is truly a fool and undeserving of another chance"
Larissa: He has my soul, Denny.
Denenthorn shakes his head "Literally has it?"
Larissa nods slowly and smiles. "It was a present."
Denenthorn shakes his head "Then perhaps it is time to take that gift back"
Denenthorn : You have anger and you have an urge to hurt people.....
Use it to get your soul back.
Larissa stands up, looking at him darkly.
Denenthorn stares on, a terrible sadness in his eyes
Larissa: What do you mean? I thought you wanted to stop me
Denenthorn sighs "Against hurting others, yes"
Denenthorn: Fighting to regain your soul is more important
A soul is the most precious gift you can be given
It's why Vlad is such an abomination
Larissa nods. "I was looking for Vlad here."
Denenthorn laughs "You do not come to Vlad, he comes to you"
Larissa smiles at that and steps off the grave.
Larissa: I want to hurt so much, but I still feel weak.
Denenthorn holds out his hand "Let me take some of your pain and weakness and help you get stronger"
Larissa reaches his hand uncertainly "But the pain is giving me strength, Denny."
Denenthorn shakes his head "Pain is holding you back, you just do not realize it"
Denenthorn closes his eyes and reaches out to her aura, he sends waves of courage across the link as soon as he finds it
Larissa blows out a great amount of air. "Please help me not to hurt her. I feel it growing"
Larissa blushes and blinks as he looks into her eyes.
Denenthorn pushes the feeling of love, not the lust for Lorne, but pure unconditional love a strange sensation for someone filled with hate "Have you simply tried not hating her yet?"
Larissa gasps at the feeling, as it repels her.
Larissa shakes her head "I remember I loved her so much"
Denenthorn hold onto the link tightly "Release your anger or it shall destroy you"
Larissa falls to her knees. "I want to be destroyed, don't you understand?"
Denenthorn looks down at her not closing the link and taking her pain from her slowly "No you don't, that is just an illusion if you truly wanted to be destroyed, you would have been a coward and ended your life long ago"
Larissa: Pff
Larissa looks up, into his eyes, strangely relieved. "I cant promise anything. Actually I HATE promises."
Denenthorn smirks "So do I"
Denenthorn whispers "Promises will just lead to more pain"
Larissa nods and says nothing.
Denenthorn looks up at the dead sky above him "Such a lovely night to be in a graveyard"
Larissa clears her throat and sways on her feet.
Larissa: Yes. Lovely.
Denenthorn still has a grip on her to keep her from falling, a just in case precaution "Would you like to go sit down?"
Larissa nods and wipes her eye, before any tear collects.
Denenthorn smiles "It's okay to cry I won't tell anyone"
Denenthorn smirks "Come let's get back to the library, I have a paper I would like to read"
Larissa inhales as if she wanted to say something, but she nods.
Denenthorn looks at her "Is there somethign you would like to say?"
Larissa: "Thank you for... Whatever"
Denenthorn laughs "Don't mention it and don't worry about it, I never need thanks"
Denenthorn smiles "Just don't let anyone know I'm so nice"
Sunday, 27 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment