Saturday, 22 November 2008

Mew...


Brianna plays with the book shelf.

Larissa walks over watching Brianna with a smile of a mother "Can I be of help?"

Brianna shrugs and puts a book back that she was looking at,"Ooh Nothing, just playing round."

Larissa smiles and adjusts the book she has put back "I can see that"

Brianna puts her hands behind her back,"I guess this is the special Omegan shelf huh?"

Larissa chuckles softly "All are special Omegan shelves. But yes.... this one is more special"

Brianna: "I thought so, since its near the table and all..."

Larissa watches her and strokes the spines of some books, which respond with a faint glow to her touch "And the chairs."

Brianna nods,"And the very important chairs." She giggles.

GrrBrool specially designed fer sittin on . . ..

GrrBrool swivels an ear to Jonathon and nods wit ha wink

Larissa smiles to Grr almost shy then back at Brianna "Maybe you would like our comic section?"

Brianna shakes her head,"I read bigger books then that...I'm not a Prowler." She crosses her arms slightly, twitching her ears to the ones around,"Hm?"

Larissa tilts her head "There are great comics... I didnt mean to insult, actually."

Brianna shrugs, stretching a bit,"How come your all..whited out huh?"

Larissa looks down "This.... I am sorry, it seems to cause discomfort to many. I have actually no idea... "

Brianna nods,"Ooh..." She looked closer, flicking her tail.

Larissa looks up and smiles "You... like it?"

Brianna grins,"Well I never hate things really...I like unique things..." She wiggled a bit,"And I have never saw something like this before."

Larissa: "Never" she gestures embarassedly around "Oh... well... Thank you"

Delrith makes his way behind Larissa and tilts his head at Bri "evening Bri"

Delrith says 'find everything necessary?'

Brianna grins,"Hello there, doggie ears..."

Delrith grumbles and flattens them

Larissa swallows watching her own bright hand "She is just... playing around"

Delrith crosses arms "im sure she is..."

Brianna looks around,"Where'd Blue go huh?"

Delrith hrms "im not sure, i walked away for a moment and she left"

Larissa smiles, glowing tendrils reaching to Brianna from he hand, but they retract for any sudden move

Brianna frowns,"Oh.." She eyed Larissa's hand,"What are you doing there?"

Larissa drops her hand quietly "I... love"

Delrith lifts a brow to Larissa curiously

Delrith looks up for a moment and looks toward the door "scuse me for a moment"

Brianna tilts her head,"Love, what?" She looked at her,"Huh?"

Larissa shrugs and and waves, barely a voice "Just love."

Brianna: "Oh...." She twitched her ears,"I assume your angel, right?"

Larissa watches the glow pulse, struggling to grow, and still fighting to keep her in a shape "I am called that, yes"

Larissa smiles as she looks again at the girl "An angel yes. But I knew you from before"

Brianna blinks a few times,"Never see an angel so bright...." She tilted her head,"Knew me before what?"

Larissa: Well, when I lived.

Brianna: "Oh...weren't you a demon..." She tries to think back, hard to remember her in any current state.

Larissa adjusts some books that dont at all need adjusting "I was an apprentice to one. But before that, I was just a girl"

Brianna: "Ooh, I've always been just a kitty..." She watched her adjust the books, swaying back and forth in her place.

Larissa smiles "Yes, you dont seem to have changed at all. I hope you are well"

Brianna stretches,"Well....now I'm not a blood doll anymore, now I'm evil and stuff." She spoke happily as if it were something just a normal.

GrrBrool Lykin accepted your inventory offer.

Larissa chuckles "Evil?! You mean torture and harsh stuff?"

Brianna nods,"Yes, uh huh."

Larissa smiles, a nostalgic look on her face "You revel... in pain?"

Brianna tilts her head,"Pain...no no silly I just punish the ones that are bad."

Larissa looks at her intently and takes a step closer "You judge, then"

Brianna shakes her head,"The ones that come to play in the Pit, they tell me to make them go away and punish them. Other than that your okay."

GrrBrool Lykin looks from face to face, and can't help but smile and shake his head

Larissa sighs "Some ask you to torture others, or you torture the ones who ask for it?"

Brianna scratches her head,"Uhm, ask for it?"

Larissa nods "Some revel in pain.... they ask for it... in one way or another"

Brianna smiles and nods,"Hmm, yes..thats it." She pondered, only raised to kill and spy, she barely knew past it,"What do you do..read books?"

Larissa looks at the shelves thoughtfully "I used to.... Now... I just love"

GrrBrool Lykin looks over at Lari and Bri, then to Blue "we all got our hobbies . . "

Larissa looks back at her "I am sure you are a creative one." she pauses "That is... when you torture..."

GrrBrool: see, we all got em . . .

Brianna nods,"I don't play and stuff as much as Kishi or the others though, but I do play."

Larissa walks over and leans to look down at her, raising her hand and lifts Brianna's chin with light fingers to look her in the eye

Brianna blinks, her chin being lift,"Umm, what are you doing..." Her tail stopped moving, ears flattened.

GrrBrool: well, Blue, thats tha thing wit hFleshies . . .there's lots of em, ya can spend all day, every day killin em, and there/s still gunna be more

Larissa's touch feels just as a memory of a touch, her focusless gaze is just a presence, filling brianna, as if she is inside out for a brief moment, bathing in blinding caressing light.

Brianna stands, finding herself unable to move, almost lost and blinded by the light,"Mew.." She utters, only able to say that much.

Larissa nods slowly and releases the kitty's chin, drawing her gaze away as she takes a step back

Rhaven Twine pauses at the head of the stairs, surveying as much of the room as could be seen from the main landing. "Hey, there, Grr."

Brianna droops slightly before gaining back her stance, she rubbed her eyes,"What, did you just do?" She looked up, only able to look at her a short while before looking away.

Larissa shakes her head "I dont interfere, little one. I am. I observe. I give"

Brianna looks around,"Give? You didn't give me something, did you?"

Larissa opens her palm upwards "All I have is to show. It is hard to explain"

Brianna reaches to poke her palm,"Eh?"

Larissa chuckles "See." Brianna's fingers poke through her glowy palm, but as she watches closer, small galaxies emerge and subside in the white glow

Brianna grins,"Ooh..magics..." She pulls her hands back and claps them together.

Larissa smiles and nods slowly "Some call it magic. It is the World."

Brianna sticks her tongue out,"You couldn't have possibly given me the world."

Larissa chuckles "No, that is already yours. But I already told you. I just give love"

Brianna pouts,"A simple hug would have been better."

Larissa chuckles "Well. I can give a hug too"

Brianna shakes her head,"Nopers, too late now." She snickers.

Larissa smiles "Well then." she raises her hand a golden booklet witha beautifully drawn white fox lady on the cover appears in her hand "Still dont want a comic?"

Brianna blinks,"I turned my library card thing in...Not sure if they all got it or not..."

Larissa chuckles "IF you gave it to Brit, it is in good hands. I trust you would bring it back so that others could read it too"

Brianna shakes her head,"I gave it to some other person that lives here...."

Larissa opens the book and pulls out Brianna's card. "Now. What you gave us was an application card. The library card is actually for you to keep. We write on it the number of the books you take and the date you promise to bring them back in."

Brianna: "Oh..." She nodded,"So I can keep it all a while, yes?"

Larissa smiles and gives her the card and the book. "Exactly. YOu read the book, lend it to someone even, copy the pictures, if possible dont draw into it, and dont spill coffee...."

Brianna: "I don't drink coffee so it is all good.." She takes the book and card,"Thanks." She looked around,"So....I can leave with this...now?"

Larissa watches her with a faint smile "All you have to do is promise a return date"

Brianna: "Uhm..like a week good huh?"

Larissa nods "A week is perfect. Thank you"

Brianna grins and waves,"Okay, goodbye then..." She held the book close to her before scurrying out.

Larissa watches after her and smiles quietly whispering "Take care"

No comments: